If a home or commercial building is going to be vacant for an extended period of time, the need for a Property Preservation Service in Wilkes-Barre PA should be obvious. when hiring a service such as this, there will be no need to risk losing the investment property as the company will handle everything for the landlord or property owner.
Here are some of the many benefits that can be expected to be provided.
* All locks on doors are re-keyed so previous tenants are not able to gain access if they happen to have an older key. Any windows that possess latches or other forms or locks will also be manually checked. If the locks need to be repaired or replaced, this will be done.
* Boarding over windows for the sake of security against vandalism will be performed to the standards set forth by the owner or by the local law enforcement and government agencies. This can be either complete or partial boarding, whichever is required.
* Lockouts can be performed if there is an eviction taking place and provided it is legal to do so.
* Any initial landscaping such as mowing the lawn and trimming the hedges is performed. Any debris or rubbish found in the yard or on the property will be removed.
* Snow removal, as required, can be performed by the Property Preservation Service in Wilkes-Barre PA. Other weatherization protective measures such as keeping pipes from freezing are also done at the request of the property owner.
* Light maintenance and repairs focusing on safety concerns are other services the owner will want to take advantage of. This goes a long way in preventing possible lawsuits from injuries suffered while on a vacant property.
* Any outside pools can be cleaned initially and secured to prevent unauthorized access. This is actually a legal requirement for landlords in many areas across the United States.
Browse the Site for a wealth of other services that may be available to the interested property owner. The need to keep the real estate investment as well-maintained as possible should be at the top of the list for any landowner.Add to favorites