An Immigration Lawyer in Manhattan, KS Helps People Who Want to Stay in the Country Legally

An Immigration Lawyer in Manhattan, KS Helps People Who Want to Stay in the Country Legally

An enormous amount of frustration is being expressed regarding illegal immigration to the United States. This is such a contentious issue that family and friends find themselves greatly at odds with one another over which individuals should be approved for temporary or permanent residence. Through all of the rancor, an immigration lawyer in Manhattan, KS quietly continues to help people who are having trouble somewhere in the process.

Do It the Right Way?

A common theme for those who are upset about illegal immigration is that everyone should do it the right way. This means doing it the way their grandparents and great-grandparents did. An immigration lawyer in Manhattan, KS understands that things are no longer as straightforward as they were in the first half of the 20th Century.

Although some U.S. citizens have an image of the illegal immigration population consisting primarily of people who snuck in through the southern border, that’s not the case. Most individuals who are in the country illegally overstayed a visa. For one reason or another, they could not get a Green Card for permanent residency while they were in the country legally. Now, with illegal status, their situation is much more difficult. Trying to obtain another visa or permanent residency status while in the country illegally may be impossible.

Complex Federal Laws

All immigration laws in the United States are federal and do not vary by state. The laws are complex and can be hard to understand, even for those who are proficient in English. Although someone whose visa is close to the expiration date may be scared of consulting a law firm such as Addair Thurston Chtd., this can be crucial for a chance to stay in the country legally.

Other Concerns

These lawyers assist with other concerns regarding immigration. For instance, they can help couples complete paperwork to obtain permanent residency status when a U.S. resident marries a resident of another country. Before this, the non-resident might only be able to visit the United States for six months at a time on a travel visa. Information on this organization can be found at website. You can also watch video on their YouTube channel.

Be the first to like.

Follow Us:
FavoriteLoadingAdd to favorites